From the time you start in the morning until well after closing time, you have a full schedule, making sure everything is running as it should be and overseeing the staff. However, you do need to ensure that your staff has a clean and safe environment to work in every day. Consider these essential reasons you should hire a professional service to take the cleaning chores off of your very full plate.
- Protect Your Investment. When you hire a professional team to clean your building, you can be sure they are using the appropriate products to clean valuable assets such as your flooring and carpets. Regular cleaning will also protect your electronics from damaging dust and debris that can cost you thousands of dollars to replace.
- OSHA Compliance. If your office or business staff is cleaning your property for you, they are not only spending valuable company time cleaning, they are likely not following OSHA regulations. Since you are liable for the safety of those in your building, it is best to leave these chores to the professionals.
- Best Practices. One of the biggest advantages of using a professional cleaning service is that they have the proper equipment and know the best techniques to clean things thoroughly and fully. You cannot get the quality of work from staff that is not trained to handle the job.
- Fewer Sick Days. When the work environment is not cleaned properly on a regular basis, germs, viruses, and bacteria can begin to proliferate on surfaces in the building. As employees come into contact with these microbes, they become more susceptible to illnesses that will cause them to miss work. A clean workplace helps to ensure healthy employees.
- Customer Satisfaction. Simply put, clients notice when you keep a clean workplace. A professional cleaning team will always keep your business looking its best and leaving your customers with a great impression.
Reach out to Vista Building Services today at (541) 773-8228 to find out how we can help you to free up valuable time and maximize your business revenues by hiring a professional cleaning team. When you find a great janitorial service for your business, you will never look back.